Monday, June 25, 2012

Get Well Wishes with Mixed Bunch


Back again today with a simple card.  It has been so hot here that staying in and making cards is all I want to do. It is just too hot to get out in the afternoons.  So, there is nothing better then getting in the craft room and working on a card in the air conditioning.

My stamp is from Stampin' Up.  It is part of the Mixed Bunch set and is stamped in Regal Rose ink.  I really like this set with its coordinating punch.  The sentiment is also SU.  It is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  I just love this set of sentiments.  I used the SU Blossom punch to punch out my flower and the circle punch and Scallop punch for the sentiment.  The center is a button brad from Basic Grey.  The doily is a die cut from MFT Die-namics called  Decorative Doily Duo.  The ribbon is also SU.  All the paper is from my stash.  I also put some score lines on the card for a decorative touch.  It is not easily seen in this picture.  I used a sketch from Pals-Paper Arts Challenge.

PPA137

 I plan to enter this card in these challenges:

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - #22 - Clean and Simple

Pals Paper Arts Challenge - PPA137 - Sketch

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge - CFC58 - Pretty in Pink

Lollipop Crafts Challenge - #83 - Flowers in Bloom 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

8 comments:

Carol Willis said...

A really lovely, simple card Gale. Love it!
Hugs
Caz x

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty pink card! Great job with that sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

catherine said...

Super stylish card Gale and a great job with the sketch
x catherine

Linda Callahan said...

Your pink layered flower is lovely! Such a pretty card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

pretty card..the pink looks so fresh....

cebelica said...

Very nice card! That flower is great! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Dana said...

This is so pretty and perfect for the CAS-ual Friday challegne this week:) Thanks for playing along!

Monika Reeck said...

simply adorable...love the color you have choosen...good luck with the challenge

I am also joining the challenge on Crafty Ribbon, my card is number 85, would you mind to see it on my blog? Many thanks before :), hugs, Monika